Inaugural Bus Technology Virtual Summit
Sept 22-24, 2020
Virtual Conference & Trade Show
Something New Is On The Horizon
COVID-19 has brought much of society to a standstill. But the need to continue learning stops for no virus. With that in mind, the STN EXPO and School Transportation News brings the industry a uniquely new experience that allows student transportation professionals to remotely receive training and network with peers as well as suppliers. Introducing the Bus Technology Summit.
Over the course of three days and at no charge to attend, receive information on how the latest technological innovations stand to make student and school bus transportation safer and more efficient than ever. In addition to online conference sessions, attendees partake in a virtual trade show experience that links attendees with exhibitors.
Virtual Trade Show
Join us as we explore a virtual trade show from the comfort and safety of our own homes or offices.
Network with your peers and share ideas virtually to solve issues or problems all while practicing social distancing.
Focused Technology Presentations
Learn how new technology can help your fleet to be more efficient and profitable.
Discover new and exiting technology products. Ask questions and get answers to your questions.
Leadership & Disruption Expert
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on industry events this year, with the widespread cancellation of state and national conferences and trade shows. But School Transportation News isn’t going down without a fight.
Topics will include routing for the COVID era and beyond, implementing tablets and student tracking, utilizing collision mitigation solutions, turning the school bus into a contact tracing tool, and more.
Discussion Topics will include:
- The School Bus as a Contact Tracing Tool
- Video & Thermal Imaging for Taking Student Temperatures
- Wi-Fi on the School Bus to Provide Learning Equity
- Bell-Times & Split Schedules
- Successful Implementation of Student Tracking Apps
- How Collision Mitigation Technology Makes the School Bus Ride Even Safer
- Making the Case for Tablets
- Best Practices for Implementing a Stop-Arm Enforcement Program
- 4? 8? 16? How Many Video Channels Do You Need?
- Integration of GPS and Connected Technologies
INNOVATION AWARD 2020
- Coolest Overall Technology
- Most Innovative Hardware
- Most Innovative Software
- Most Innovative App